Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

HDR practice

Part of the series for Sunsets around the world.
This one was taking at Tsing Yi, Hong Kong.
I'm going to continue to play with HDR in this series.
I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.
What I'm doing is actually just finding a composition with lots of lights and lots of shadows, setting the exopsures to -2, 0, +2 and letting it rip.
If anyone has any tips or tricks to doing HDR, feel free to share it in the comments. I would also appreciate any critique, here or on my deviantArt page.
Until next time
-Ivan
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. The suspension bridge in the background looks awesome, reminds me of palm fronds in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo, nice results there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I call a beautiful sunset :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you took this? its quite good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely, good picture. I've tried doing a kind of poor man's HDR by taking a few shots with different bracketing but I don't think it's quite the same. You need long, long exposures don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent sunset, I think it would have came out a bit better had you waited another 5 minutes though so you didn't get the intense lens flare though.

    ReplyDelete