Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shaoguan



Here we go again.
These are a couple of random shots I took on my vacation to Shaoguan.
I've not had time to process/throw my siggy on them yet, and I probably won't have time to do that as I've so many projects I'm working on at the moment.

The first picture is a fountain at this temple, it is tradition to wash ones hands with the water, which is spring water from the mountain that leads to the temple, for luck. I did, but I think the luck was being about to get such a nice shot.

Then on the second day, after an hour hike up a mountain, we ended up at 'males rock' I shit you not, they call this 'males rock' go google it!
It was one hell of an afternoon that day.

Lastly we have a plain landscape of the guardrail, and the mountain side.

Photos of this trip included a sceneic waterfall, more mountains that look like 'other things'(sleeping beauty/etc) some woodlands, and more hiking photos.
I'll link to the album when I finish editing the shots.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment