Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Side Project 1

 I made a new blog as a way to get the creative thoughts out of my head. I'm new to photo manipulation, but seeing the large amount of "reject" pictures i've taken over the year, I decided to turn them into some stock images and make more things with it. I decided to go with tumblr being my blog of choice due to the nature of this project. It is to be single photos, for people to enjoy. There doesn't need to be a wall of text, and it makes it easier for people to share. (It also helps that the target audience are teenagers, and i'm going to assume that all the young whipper snappers are on tumblr)
Want to tell me how you feel about my new blog?
Want me to follow you're tumblr?
Leave me a comment below.

Until next time,
-Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment