Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Epic Food Adventure : Taiwan

As soon as I arrived in Taiwan, my friend took me out for food from the Shilin Night market. I stuffed myself with fried shrimp, fried chicken, fried squid, fried tofu. I swear everything taste better when it's fried!
We also had some quail eggs, grilled scallops, and enough tea to last me 2 lifetimes(I can still go for more of that passionfruit ice tea, and bubble milk tea now.)
The following afternoon, my friend took me out to this great thai place. THE SOUP CAME IN A LOG BOWL!!!!
I was so amazed by that.
There was SO much food, this trip, it was crazy. In the end, I still had to make 1 last trip back to the night market and pig out before leaving. Now I can cross "Eat my way through Taiwan" off my to-do list.
Fret not, I still have "Eat my way through: Korea, Vietnam, Japan, India, England, Italy, Greece, France, Spain, and Germany" on my list of things to do before I die, and I'll make sure to record it all here.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments: